Administrative Support Associate I
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job TitleAdministrative Support Associate IRequisition NumberRE19059Working TitleDepartment Name81360:4-H CENTRAL OPERATIONSWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level41Salary Range$14.99-23.98/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
AAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Able to lift ten pounds. Able to sit for long periods of time. Perform repetitive motion tasks. Communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and varied professional levels. Occasional job-related travel.Shift
Days; Monday-Friday; 8:00 am-4:30 pm.Job Summary
This position plays a vital role for Central 4-H Operations and is located on-campus in Scovell Hall. This position is administrative support for Specialists that handle all teen programs, FSC, Health and Shooting Sports calendars. This employee is responsible for all supply ordering and inventory of all office supplies. This position does work within SAP, editing pro-cards, deposit transactions and entering SRM orders. Some local travel is required to assist Specialists. The individual in this position needs to be versatile and able to change tasks at a moments notice.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Microsoft office suite experienceDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Associate’s Degree + 3 years
Driver’s license preferred.Deadline to Apply07/16/2019University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Rate your level of expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- * How many years of experience do you have in utilizing Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please describe your experience with UK finance systems to include SAP, IRIS, grants management, procard protocols and compliance, Payment Request Documents, travel vouchers, JVs, online cash transmittal, and other finance procedures and processes.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter