Administrative Assistant IV
Position Title:Administrative Assistant IV Position Number:10044180 Benefits Eligible:Yes Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:07/24/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant IV on the Dahlonega campus. The Administrative Assistant IV will provide administrative support to the Office of the General Counsel and Internal Auditor (as needed).
Located in the fastest-growing region of the state, the University of North Georgia is a multi-campus university with an enrollment of nearly 20,000 students, making it one of the largest institutions in the University System of Georgia. UNG is focused on a mission of educational excellence, leadership development and community engagement opportunities that develop students into leaders for a diverse and global society. Through a variety of educational pathways that provide access and range from certificates and associate degrees to a professional doctoral program, UNG is responsive to regional education and economic development needs. Federally designated as a senior military college, one of the university's signature leadership programs is its 800-member Corps of Cadets on UNG's Dahlonega Campus.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant IV will:
- Provide general administrative and budgetary support for the Office of General Counsel and supports the Internal Auditor as needed. Manage calendars and coordinate meetings and interviews; manage travel logistics, purchasing and reimbursement requests; process monthly p-card expenses; process registration for training and conferences, distribute mail and oversee and manage office supply needs.
- Manage the OGC’s record and file management systems, including matter management and document management platforms. Support maintenance of confidential files, disciplinary files, and reports. Assist with compiling data and entering information for assessment reports and annual reports.
- Maintain the OGC website.
- Manage intern programs.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Smartsheets, Document Management System (Netdocs preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree required or an equivalent amount of education and experience
- Two (2) years experience working in a significant administrative role, working with sensitive information.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.