Temporary Accounting Assistant
Job Title: Temporary Accounting Assistant
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 4920
Staff Posting Details
Appointment: Temporary, full-time position anticipated to last through October 2019.
- Daily deposit taking from departments
- Weekly cashiering
- Coordinating Loomis pickups
- Responding to certain KACE service request tickets
- Wire request forms
- Reconciliations as needed
- Sending out budget to actual reports
- Must have experience in accounting and working in a financial office, with non-profit accounting preferred.
- Experience with cashiering and reconciliations is preferred Personal computing competencies at the intermediate level or higher to include networks, Internet, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, including e-mail, calendaring, mail merge functions, formulas, charts, and graphs), shared files, and printing. Experience with Microsoft Access and/or other database reporting software is a plus. Proficient keyboarding skills. Basic bookkeeping skills, proficiency with a 10-key adding machine, and accurate data entry skills needed. Ability to work well under time constraints and to address multiple tasks simultaneously. When immediate service is needed (interruptions), must demonstrate a gracious and nimble response. Ability to respectfully work, communicate and provide leadership within a diverse campus community.
- ResumeLetter of Interest
- We acknowledge the richness of commonalities and differences we share as a university community; the intrinsic worth of all who work and study here; that education is enhanced by investigation of and reflection upon multiple perspectives.We aspire to create respect for and appreciation of all persons as a key characteristic of our campus community; to increase the diversity of all parts of our University community through commitment to diversity in our recruitment and retention efforts; to foster a spirit of openness to active engagement among all members of our campus community.We act to achieve an environment that welcomes and supports diversity; to ensure full educational opportunity for all who teach and learn here; to prepare effectively citizen-leaders for a pluralistic world.
var RichTextValue = PTRTEFillcache('https://www2.pugetsound.jobs/psp/HRPRD_newwin/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL','PT_RTE_IMG_DB_LOC','record://PTRTDB','HRS_SCH_PSTDSC_DESCRLONG$0','1');var TextAreaObject = document.getElementById('HRS_SCH_PSTDSC_DESCRLONG$0');TextAreaObject.innerHTML = RichTextValue;