Business Analyst Sr
DescriptionJob Purpose: Provide liaison services between functional user andtechnical systems groups in the development or modification of typicallycomplex information systems. Lead in definition of user business requirementsand assure they are appropriately addressed in application implementation.Redefine business processes to maximize application usage as required.Major Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst, Sr. will work service owners, service team members,project team members, ServiceNow Developers, and the ServiceNow platform teamto onboard various service teams into the ServiceNow Platform at the GeorgiaInstitute of Technology (Georgia Tech). The Business Analyst will beresponsible for capturing “as-is” and “to-be” processes from the service teams,assisting in converting business process requirements into agile user storiesto be consumed by the ServiceNow developers, and ensuring processes areconsistent with the Service Management concepts of “Incident Management,”“Request Management” and “Knowledge Management.”
Specialized skills required for this job:
• Experience with ServiceNow deployments
• Experience working with an Agile development team.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability totailor communication to different audiences;
• Effective analytical and presentation skills;
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and professionalism;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
Duties relative to the responsibility include:
• Document and analyze more complex user business processes and requirements;identify solutions including modification of business process to align with theService Management concepts of “Incident Management,” “Request Management” and“Knowledge Management.”
• Identify business requirements and convert to agile user stories fordevelopers.
• Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for user stories.
• Provide communications link between user and technical group.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Business Analyst, Sr. will work with service owners, service team members,project team members, ServiceNow Developers, and the ServiceNow platform teamto onboard various service teams into the ServiceNow Platform at the GeorgiaInstitute of Technology (Georgia Tech).
Impact & Influence: This positionwill interact on a consistent basis with: assigned user group management andstaff, technical project management and staff. This position typically willadvise and counsel: assigned user group management and staff, technical projectmanagement and staff. This position will supervise: NA (may provide workguidance).
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Campus Serv-Info Tech Gro
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2019, 7:53:48 AM