DCIE Marketing Coordinator
Job location: Coral Gables, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-07-24
If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.Where Excellence Meets PurposeThe University of Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in South Florida.With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful purpose to transform and impact the lives of its students, patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.The University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value. Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U community works together to create an environment driven by purpose, excellence, community, and service.The University has been named on Forbes's Best Employers list for two consecutive years, and is the only university in Florida to receive this honor.
This position is in the Division of Continuing and International Education. This person will coordinate efforts that generate awareness, interest, and enrollments from prospective students across multiple marketing channels as well as initiate opportunities to engage students, parents, faculty, and alumni.
• Acts as a liaison for the marketing department to constituents both within the University and externally.
• Responsible for the development and execution of marketing email communication and collateral.
• Facilitates digital, print, and broadcast advertising and sponsored content efforts, Google AdWords display and search advertising, social media advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), and retargeting efforts.
• Creates, launches, and maintains landing pages and web pages, including A/B testing.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of marketing projects and develops reports on the success of all marketing campaigns against key performing indicators (KPIs). Provides recommendations on futures strategies and content based on findings.
• Plans and participates in marketing events and community outreach projects designed to increase awareness of the department, Division, and programs.
• Develops a master calendar of events and coordinates all marketing event logistics (info sessions, webinars, exhibits, and presentations), but not limited to, vendor and budget management, invitation development, deployment, and scheduling.
• Maintains and organizes promotional materials and the content and media libraries.
• Provides assistance and support in administrative functions.
• Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
• Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with professional composure.
• Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems, including establishing data fields, setting up campaigns, and developing dashboards and reports preferred.
• Proven flexibility to provide quality deliverables for a high-producing department with shifting priorities.
• Design experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud preferred.
• Experience working in an advertising agency or within a revenue-generating marketing department preferred.
• Experience working with marketing automation tools such as Marketing Cloud and mass email automation systems, project management and marketing analytics technology (e.g., MS Teams, Teamwork, Wrike, Google Analytics, Hootsuite) for measurement and reporting preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:Full timeEmployee Type:StaffPay Grade:c104