Office Administrative Associate A (INTERNAL)
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Office Administrative Associate A position. Data, the Office Administrative Associate A provides clerical support to the Office of Institutional Advancement to assist in the development and maintenance of its donor database. Primary responsibilities include the use of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge software to create and update donor records, process and acknowledge constituent gifts and payments, and extract data for various reports and communications.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• High School Diploma or its equivalent is required.
• At least five (5) years of clerical work experience in an office environment is required.
• Intermediate level proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel required.
• Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with accuracy required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Associate's Degree or higher preferred. Any and all degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Previous clerical experience in higher education preferred.
• Experience working with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge or similar fundraising software preferred.
• Previous experience using Ellucian Banner or a similar enterprise-wide system is preferred.