Project Support Specialist
DescriptionJob Purpose: Provide professional level support services for divisional initiatives, projects, and transactional human resource functions.Major Responsibilities:
- Provide specialized administrative support for unit staff and for all assigned projects.
- Establish schedules, make/oversee arrangements and provide logistics support for unit projects.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and project materials for distribution as necessary.
- Design, develop and edit project presentations, agendas, and other related documentations for the unit.
- Track and present progress reports, create proposals and other projects related to communications for the unit.
- Respond to inquiries regarding GT Institute and departmental HR policies and procedures including making referrals when appropriate.
- Initiate or process HR related documentation including new hire packages, job postings, scheduling requests and creating reports.
- Gather and coordinate dissemination of information regarding new or revised HR related policies and procedures within the unit.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Work Experience: Two to three years of job related experience.
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: Requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to learn quickly, and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: Experience in a higher education environment
- Preferred Certifications: Active US Security Clearance
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Job: Administrative Support
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
Job Posting: Jun 21, 2019, 9:50:02 AM