Federal Work Study - FSPP, FWS
Posting DetailsClassification Information Job TypeFederal Work-Study (FWS)Min SalaryMid SalaryMax Salary Fund Information (Required) Fund1008Org010540Account400011Program50 Position Information Position TitleFederal Work Study - FSPP, FWSCampusTampaIf other, please specifyHours per weekUp to 20 hours per weekStart Date06/04/2019End Date06/30/2020Position Summary
The FSPP, FWS will support the Program Director’s Office. Provides administrative and clerical support.Required Qualifications
• Must be a student within FSPP program
• Complete the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov.
• Have a complete financial aid file (submit all required documents for processing financial aid).
• Must be enrolled at NLU at least half-time for classes needed toward student’s degree.
• Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
The candidate will have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills; problem solving skills; organizational skills; have an outgoing personality with a positive attitude, and self-motivated to start new projects.Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
•Assist department and/or faculty
•Assist on a variety of projects
•Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity
•Provide office support
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you legally eligible for employment in USA?
- * Are you currently enrolled (or soon to be enrolled) student at National Louis University and/or Kendall College?
- * What is your Student ID Number?
(Open Ended Question)
- * In which term have you registered/enrolled (or plan to register/enroll) in at least half-time status?
- Summer 2019
- Fall 2019
- Winter 2020
- Spring 2020
- * Have you completed your 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)? If not, you may submit your job application but please do so immediately.
- Curriculum Vitae