Adjunct Faculty - Vocational Nursing
Posting DetailsPosting Details (Default Section) Posting Number 9001079 Title Adjunct Faculty - Vocational Nursing Position Type Adjunct Faculty Department Vocational Nursing Job Summary
Part-time clinical instructor needed for 19 hours/week classroom and clinical.
This position carries with it the obligation to uphold the Mission of North Central Texas College in carrying out the duties of the position. A commitment while embracing positive interpersonal behaviors, professional communication, diversity, integrity, leadership, stewardship, respect and accountability to our students and employees.
It is the responsibility of the teaching faculty to provide learning activities and support that will lead to the achievement of course and program objectives and to contribute to the overall educational environment of the college and community and to provide related services such as academic advising, committee participation, professional development, community development as well as other service support that is needed in the fulfillment of the North Central Texas College’s Mission.
• Responsible for direct guidance and instruction in the clinical arena.
• Treats students and colleagues with respect.
• Active involvement in issues of institutional effectiveness including student learning outcomes, program level outcomes, and marketable skill achievement.
• Focuses teaching and outreach efforts on student success.
RN/LVN with current Texas license.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Above average computer skills.
• Exhibition of respect and professionalism in a spirit of collegiality.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Ability to promote an effective environment for learning in lecture and lab experiences.
• Ability to teach students from diverse cultural and social backgrounds.
3 years current acute care experience required.Preferred Experience
5 years current acute care experience preferred.Posting Date 03/26/2019 Closing Date Special Instructions to Applicants
Travel to off-site locations may be required. Subject to criminal background check.
Resume, Cover Letter and Unofficial Transcripts required in addition to application.
Classes scheduled during the day or evenings depending on enrollment.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Newspaper advertisement
- NCTC website
- Employee Referral
- Internal Posting
- Workforce Solutions- Texoma
- Hispanics In Academia
- Chamber of Commerce
- Work in Texas
- Diversity & Inclusion Email
- Texas Association of Black Personnel in Higher Education
- VIP Position - HigherEdJobs.com
- Inside Higher Ed
- * Please designate which campus/campuses you are available to teach.
- Denton County
- Flower Mound
- Unofficial Transcript
- Cover Letter
- Professional License