Health Center Data Processor and Compliance Assistant
Health Center Data Processor and Compliance Assistant Share this JobLife Chiropractic College WestPostedAugust 20, 2019Employment TypeFull-timeCompensationCompetitiveCompanyLife Chiropractic College West
Location25001 Industrial Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94545
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Life Chiropractic College West is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.We recognize and respect the amount of time you are about to invest by applying to this open position. If you complete this job application, you will be kept informed via email status updates (and text messages, if you opt in) throughout the evaluation process.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The Health Center Data Processor and Compliance Assistant support the mission of Life Chiropractic College West by assisting the director of Compliance and Data Architecture produce and maintain quality data for the Life Chiropractic College West Health Center. Tis position manages the data sources and systems to produce accurate and timely reports for intern, faculty and administration. This individual provides technical computer processing skills including a good knowledge of Excel. The successful candidate will serve a central role in assuring the accuracy, quality and credibility of the health center data used in analysis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Gather and compile the data of student progress and performance during their time in the Health Center.
• Assists the Director of Compliance and Data Architecture in their role in data collection and analysis and quality assurance.
• Provide timely analyses and reports to interns, faculty, and the Health Center administration.
• Develop, use, and maintain query tools and templates for accessing data and other databases.
• Maintains database related to student success including clinical and assessment requirements.
• Exchanges information with a wide variety of college staff regarding data needs related to research and planning; provides technical information to other users as assigned.
• Provides reports to Health Center Competency and assists with analysis determining gaps in student
learning and progress.
• Provide recommendations to the creation and revision of Quality Assurance (QA) policies and procedures to assure compliance with accreditation standards and the achievement of the Health Center mission and goals.
• Assists in Health Center Audit process as required.
• Ensure confidentiality of all data and reports.
• Other duties to assist in the department as assigned.
• Participates in Health Center testing as a proctor
• Participates in other Health Center functions as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Essential skills and education required are:
Knowledge of, and experience in using Excel as an analytic tool
Excellent communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with personnel of technical and non-technical backgrounds
PREFFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Three years of office experience
Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with Qualtrics Software
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents.
Work performed in a general office, classroom and laboratory environment.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Life Chiropractic College West. Since no job description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and
responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to
the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder's responsibility.
- Gather and compile the data of student progress and performance during their time in the Health Center
- Knowledge of and experience in using Excel as an analytic tool
- SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS
- Please answer the following questions:
- 1. What do you see as the most beneficial aspect of diversity and inclusion to the College and to your work?
- 2. Describe what kinds of experiences you have had interacting with others who have different backgrounds than your own.
- 3. How have your experiences prepared you to advance our institution’s commitment to diversity and inclusion?
- 4. Explain your understanding of excellence in diversity and inclusion in a higher education institution.
- Competitive Banefits