Digital Projects Specialist I
DescriptionJob Purpose: Create and maintain digital image archive databases including document scanning, control and filing of images. Documents processed may include electronic text, photos, drawing and paper documents.Major Responsibilities:
- Use specialized software to maintain a database of photographic resources.
- Research, test, install and maintain digital image databases.
- Monitor and report digital image data needs; anticipate future needs.
- Provide database availability to qualified users.
- Perform document and image editing and quality control.
- Maintain database related inventories and tracking.
- Update logs and records related to imaging systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Technical Diploma, Associate's Degree, or two years college coursework
- Work Experience: One to two years job related experience,
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires basic skills in photographic methods and media, library processes, database maintenance and photographic archival practices. Organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills, attention to detail are required as is the use of specialized computer systems and software.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts, Photography, or Library Science.
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: faculty, management, staff, vendors. This position typically will advise and counsel: NA. This position will supervise: NA.
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
Job Posting: Jun 18, 2019, 5:25:07 PM