Term Adjunct, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, College of Engineering and Applied S...
The Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), in the College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS) at the University of Cincinnati (UC) invites you to apply for the position of Term-Adjunct (part-time) faculty positions. Rank and compensation are based on experience and academic credentials.
EECS is looking for qualified professionals and educators to be included in the general pool of candidates for Term Adjunct Instructor positions as needed. EECS is especially looking for candidates with experience in the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Database, Data Analytics, Data Mining Machine Learning (Deep Learning), and Could Computing. Courses are taught at all levels from undergraduate to graduate (master's and doctoral). Duties include teaching courses in Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Teaching is assigned on an as-needed, semester by semester basis.
- Adjunct faculty members will be expected to use the course management system (Blackboard), to conform to UC standards for instruction/courses, and operate within program expectations for specific courses.
- Office hours (can be virtual) are required to meet with students as needed.
- Masters of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or a Bachelor of Science degree
- With at least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Create a Candidate Profile in Success Factors.
- Upload current CV/resume and cover letter to your application
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
- This position does not provide visa sponsorship.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP). The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:OOD SF:RM SF:INS [[mfield1]]