Programmer - School of Engineering
This is a limitedterm position for 1 year with possibility to be extended.
The Centerfor Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences is looking for a computer programmerto review and modify programming systems in VR and AR environments. This willinclude encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs.
- Analyze andplan projects: prepare work flow charts and diagrams, encode projectrequirements by converting work flow information into computer language
- Write andcompile programs in a variety of languages
- Confirmprogram operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes,revising and updating programs as required
- Preparedocumentation/reference for users by writing operating instructions; maintainhistorical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Bachelor’sdegree in computer science or related field OR equivalent combination ofeducation and experience.
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Programming expertise in several languages.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Medford/Somerville
Job: IT (Information Technology)
Organization: CABCS-Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
Employee Status: Limited Appointment
Job Posting: Jun 17, 2019, 12:17:10 PM