Database Admin. Support
Database Admin. SupportTracking Code378-280 Job Description
Primary Purpose: Primary emphasis is to support the work of the Development Services functions (gift accounting and processes, database management and reporting tools, and donor stewardship). Provides administrative support to the entire staff of the Development & Alumni Relations Office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Raisers Edge database updates, maintenance, and record keeping.
- Maintains a Raisers Edge manual for the office of Development & Alumni Relations and coordinates with the Development Operations staff in DeLand to ensure consistency in Raisers Edge procedures.
- Assists with the processing and accounting of all gifts made in support of the College of Law
- Works with the Assistant Dean of Development & Alumni Relations in coordinating strategic initiatives and processes involving Alumni Records/Information
- Works with the Raisers Edge database to provide strategic alumni/gift reports, which supports the work of other staff members
- Provides back up support in absence of other Administrative Support staff.
- May occasionally lift up to 20 lbs, if assisting with departmental events or functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree required. Will consider a combination of education and experience in lieu of degree.
- 2-4 years of administrative experience required, with an emphasis on database maintenance and management.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as independently.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must maintain a high level of organization.
- Confidentiality is required.
- Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
- Proficient in MS Office: Intermediate knowledge required for MS Word, Excel Access, and PowerPoint.
- Should possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of flexibility.
- Establish and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Works to build an environment that promotes and facilitates the success of Diversity and Inclusive Excellence.
- Experience with Raisers Edge, a plus.