Content Mngmt Programmer II/UKHC
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job Title Content Mngmt Programmer II/UKHC Requisition Number RE17925 Working Title PHP Developer II Department Name H3997:EVPHA Information Technology Work Location Lexington, KY Grade Level 11 Salary Range $53,477-86,445/year Type of Position Staff Position Time Status Full-Time Required Education
BSClick here for more information about equivalencies: http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalencies Required Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Regularly sitting at a computer workstation for extended periods performing repetitive motions such as typing.Shift
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm may require some weekends and holidays.Job Summary
The successful Content Management Programmer II will be able to quickly troubleshoot failures with computer systems. They will possess strong communication skills, strong customer service skills, experience with several content management technologies, supporting content management solutions in an enterprise environment, and have experience participating in team-based application support. Primary duties include basic triage of issues with content management solutions, fulfilling requests for content module modifications, administrative duties of enterprise content management systems and supporting training of end-users on content management systems in use. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the timely and accurate estimation of requests, performing unit and system testing, and assisting in setting development standards.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
The ideal candidate will possess Microsoft SharePoint, Drupal Administration experience.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? No Preferred Education/Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and ITIL Foundation Certification preferred.Deadline to Apply 06/23/2019 University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please briefly describe your previous paid experience with Drupal and/or SharePoint.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please provide your personal philosophy on how best to present both structured and unstructured content in an enterprise environment comprised of multiple target audiences.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter