Order Entry/Customer Service Clerk
Order Entry/Customer Service ClerkTracking Code190600 Job Description
The Order Entry Clerk:
- Supports the day-to-day operation of Document Services
- Works in support of and cooperatively with various clients and communicates with internal production units to create accurate detailed job requests and to resolve production issues in a timely, efficient manner
- Processes all incoming and outgoing orders through the management information system with high levels of speed and accuracy to route to appropriate fulfillment/ production department
- Provides exemplary customer service, including processing, consulting, anticipating customer needs, suggestion alternatives and assists in resolving issues as they arise.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively multitask and maintains high levels of service, support, and organization for Order Entry/Customer Services responsibilities.
Responsibilities include order entry, customer service, receptionist duties, data entry and other duties as assigned.Required Skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Familiar with general principles of order entry/customer service
- Ability to use a variety of computer programs including word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to use standard office equipment
Associate's degree or equivalent work experienceRequired Experience
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.Job Location Overland Park, Kansas, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time