Accounts Receivable Technician
Posting DetailsPosting Details Posting Number: Regular_0091062 Position Title: Accounts Receivable Technician Classification Title Accounting Technician Min Salary $34,899 Max Salary $40,136 Salary Type Annually FLSA NE = Non-Exempt Position Type: Position Summary:
This position reports directly to the Director, Business Services. The Accounts Receivable Technician is responsible for receipting all funds for the college in accordance with the NC Community College System guidelines.Staff Required Education/Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) and six (6) months of experience in cash handling; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.Faculty Required Education/Experience Skills: Desired Education/Experience/Skills: Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Department: Accounts Receivable Work Hours:
VariesPosting Date: 06/13/2019 Closing Date: 07/01/2019 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants: Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
1. Receives, reviews, prepares, and processes a variety of accounting and/or financial transactions, which may include: accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgets, billings, deposits, and/or related transactions.Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
2. Enters a variety of financial information into spreadsheets and/or databases; records and posts payments.Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
3. Process Financial Aid refunds.Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
4. Completes, tracks, and/or maintains a variety of records, logs, ledgers, and files.Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
5. Posts financial information into appropriate accounts; creates journal entries; reviews and resolves discrepancies of data entered.Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
6. Prepares and reviews a variety of basic accounting reports and other documents utilizing established guidelines; disseminates information and reports to appropriate individual(s).Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
7. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Website
- Newspaper Advertisement/Publication
- North Carolina Community College System Website
- Inside HigherEd
- Employee Referral
- * What is your highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- * Do you have experience with Datatel or other sophisticated accounting software?
- * How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
- over 2
- * How many years of experience do you have working in a community college environment?
- 0 - 3
- 3 - 5
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Other Document