Digital TechnicianTracking Code190598 Job Description
The Digital Technician working as an integral part of a production team is responsible for providing cost effective, efficient, high quality, and accurate Order processing; job set up-submission; digital press production; finishing ; packaging and shipping of documents for college faculty and staff. Provides exemplary customer service demonstrated through cooperative working with internal and external customers in day-to-day operation of receiving and processing order requests. Demonstrates ability to effectively multitask and maintain high levels of service, support, and organization for Document ServicesRequired Skills
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with college community
- Must be able to load, unload and transport products with some heavy lifting required (50 lbs or more)
- Associates degree or 1 year related work experience preferred
- Must be familiar with general principles of order entry and customer service, digital production and finishing
- Must be able to use a variety of computer programs including word processing, spreadsheets
- Will need to use standard office equipment
- Experience with use of personal computers
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained.
For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.Job Location Overland Park, Kansas, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time