Senior Enrollment Analyst - Graduate & Professional Studies
Senior Enrollment Analyst - Graduate & Professional StudiesJob no: 500634
Position type: Staff Full Time
Benefit Status: Benefited-Union
Campus: UMass Lowell
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience and grade/range
Applications Open: Jun 13 2019
General Summary of Position:
The Senior Enrollment Analyst supports division leadership by providing enrollment analysis and forecasting information for graduate, undergraduate, certificate, international, and corporate programs. The incumbent will be responsible for developing, gathering, and presenting enrollment and program profile information, enrollment analysis and forecasting, and project-based research and analysis. The Senior Enrollment Analyst supports graduate, undergraduate, and international enrollment management team members with critical program performance information, and takes on topical research/analytical projects to support divisional initiatives. S/he enables graduate and undergraduate teams to set effective strategies in marketing and recruitment areas by analyzing the campaigns against defined KPI’s. The Analyst collaborates closely with colleagues across the University to gather, understand, analyze and determine meaning behind the data to inform practice and policy.
Core functions of the position include: Enrollment and program profiling; enrollment planning analysis and forecasting; project-based research and analysis; and marketing/recruitment analysis.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of hands-on, technical experience as a business or data analyst
- Experience with higher education data, enrollment management, and familiarity with higher education issues, trends, and research on topics relevant to enrollment management, and online and graduate education
- Demonstrated ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data extraction and transformation
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate the needs of various units, and provide research and analytics to support those needs
- Proficiency with statistical software such as SPSS, STATA, or R; knowledge of predictive analytics
- Operates a variety of software packages for data management, statistical analysis, and graphics
- Experience with a CRM system, specifically querying, and writing reports and dashboards
- Experience writing SQL code to query databases
- Proficiency with Tableau Desktop reporting platform
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Takes initiative to learn and investigate data and systems across campus, and to notify leadership of problems identified with data sources and/or data calculations that impact divisional operations
- Masters degree preferred
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.