Grant Support Specialist
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job Title Grant Support Specialist Requisition Number RE18747 Working Title Research Budget Analyst Department Name 7H024:MCC - CLINICAL RESEARCH ORG Work Location Lexington, KY Grade Level 44 Salary Range $40,872-65,395/year Type of Position Staff Position Time Status Full-Time Required Education
MAClick here for more information about equivalencies: http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalencies Required Related Experience
1 yrRequired License/Registration/Certification
Sitting for long periods of time, repetitive motion.Shift
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – FridayJob Summary
This position provides for financial oversight of the Clinical Trials, ensuring good accounting standards are followed to keep study and grant revenues and expenses balanced. This position also ensures billing is being done correctly as well.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Quantitative/Qualitative Analysis, Project Budgeting, Communication, Leadership Skills, Ability to Use SAP & Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Suite, OnCore.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? No Preferred Education/Experience
Master’s degree plus 5 years of experience using SAP and OnCore preferred.Deadline to Apply 06/25/2019 University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter