Assistant or Associate Professor in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job TitleAssistant or Associate Professor in Physical Medicine and RehabilitationRequisition NumberFE01986Working TitleDepartment Name7H950:REHABILITATION MEDICINEWork LocationLexington, KYType of PositionFacultyPosition Time Status Full-TimeTenure Track StatusNon-Tenure TrackRequired Education
MD degree or equivalentRequired Related Experience
Experience in PM&R with a focus on general inpatient rehabilitation.Required License/Registration/Certification
Board-certified or board-eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.Job Summary
The College of Medicine is seeking an Assistant or Associate Professor within its division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. The successful applicant will have experience in the field of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation with a focus on general inpatient rehabilitation and ultrasound guiding peripheral joint injections.
Responsibilities include providing both inpatient and outpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation services and clinical teaching of residents, fellows and medical students.
Please include a CV along with application. In addition, please provide the names and contact information for three references when prompted in the application. This information may be utilized to solicit recommendation letters from your references within the employment system.
Applications will be reviewed immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.Skills / Knowledge / AbilitiesDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/ExperienceDeadline to ApplyOpen Until FilledYesUniversity Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's Online Employment System?
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Academic Keys
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the above
- Curriculum Vita
- Cover Letter