Student Worker, Parking Services
Provide customer service support for Parking Services. Provide consistent quality customer service to the University community:
- Process business transactions to serve customers.
- Provide office opening and closing according to procedure.
- Assure physical assets are secure during the shift.
- Answer phones and provide timely assistance to inquiries.
- Adhere to all office policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Enrolled at a post-secondary institution.
- Enrolled at least part-time (one or more credit hours if at a post-secondary institution), with the exception of summer term, or will be a registered student during the next academic term.
*Previous business and/or customer service experience is desirable but not required.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:OOD SF:VA