Assistant Director, Marketing & Communications (working title: Assistant Director, Program Mark...
DescriptionGeorgia State University’s J.Mack Robinson College of Business is the sixth largest business schools in thecountry with an enrollment of approximately 8,000 students. Our undergraduateand part-time MBA programs for working professionals are ranked among the bestby U.S. News & World Report, and our Executive MBA is ranked amongthe world’s best by CEO Magazine. Georgia State University is located inthe heart of Atlanta and has strong ties with Atlanta’s business leaders, manyof whom are alumni of the Robinson College.
This position requires experience in product, portfolio, orsolutions marketing, executing the go-to-market strategy and orchestrating allfunctions within a marketing organization for a wide range of internal businessstakeholders, preferably in the B2C arena.
Duties will include:
- Collaborates with a wide range of internal stakeholders to develop annual and quarterly marketing plans for graduate degree programs to drive awareness, preference and enrollment that align with business priorities.
- Serves as day-to-day marketing contact for internal business partners including Program Development, Program Management, Recruitment, and Marketing Services teams to align go-to-market strategy and tactics with the program roadmap for new and existing programs.
- Uses market research to understand issues and competitive strategies to drive high impact and differentiated programs, including targeted messaging and marketing strategies. Leverages research, data, and insights to lead campaign plans, clearly identifying target segments, markets, and media channels that will drive the greatest ROI.
- Oversees positioning, messaging and the overall launch strategy for current and new programs brought to market.
- Works with Marketing Services to develop and activate targeted campaigns, content, and collateral through appropriate channels including presentations, websites, video, email campaigns, social media content, advertising, and case studies with a wide range of contributors and delivery mechanisms.
- Collaborates with internal and external communications teams to ensure key messaging is integrated across executive communications, team member communications, program communications, and industry communications/PR.
- Coordinates the alignment of resources to support listed responsibilities from shared Marketing functions (Brand Marketing, Research & Market Intelligence, Content, PR, Events).
- Makes recommendations for allocation of budget across programs. Monitors, measures, analyzes and reports results of Marketing efforts, developing recommendations for revisions to marketing plans as required.
- Champions the development and roll out of a repeatable process for when and how program changes and launches are communicated to the market and internal teams alike.
QualificationsBachelor's degree and three years of related supervisory/management experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business Unit06/23/19, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Robinson College of Business
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 06/24/19, 6:23:56 PM