Student Assistant Front Desk - Institutional Student Worker (Summer 2019)
Position Title:Student Assistant Front Desk - Institutional Student Worker (Summer 2019) Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:07/15/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia's Undergraduate Admissions is currently accepting applications for a front desk student assistant to greet walk-ins and help with answering the phone as well as perform clerical duties. The student must be enrolled for at least 6 hours Summer 2019 semester.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Greet walk-ins and callers.
- Answer questions from prospective students and parents in person, on the phone or through email. Enter student information into Banner.
- Mail information to prospective students.
- Assist with clerical duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Possess effective time management skills
- Reliable, friendly and takes pride in their work
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.