Helene Fuld College of Nursing, an accredited, associate and bachelor degree-granting institution in New York City, is seeking a Simulation Director. The Simulation Director will be responsible for coordinating, developing, implementing, and evaluating simulation learning experiences for all programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide instruction to faculty on simulation education including developing objectives, planning, implementation, and evaluation consistent with course objectives and simulation standards.
- Work in conjunction with the College leadership to determine capital budget requests.
- Coordinate the scheduling for all nursing students in nursing simulation learning experiences in cooperation with the nursing faculty.
- Develop case studies and interprofessional experiences integral with the curriculum.
- Conduct annual inventory of simulation equipment and supplies.
- Set up equipment for each simulation education experience for the nursing students in cooperation with the nursing faculty.
- Program simulators for practice and learning experiences as needed.
- Maintain simulation equipment.
- Participates in evaluation of student performance.
- New York State RN license.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing.
- 3-5 years of experience in nursing education including simulation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE) preferred.
- Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) preferred.
- Ability to exert some physical effort, such as walking, standing and to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity.
To apply for please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Apply for Simulation Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly