Adjunct faculty - Dental Hygiene, Clinical
Clinical adjunct faculty are part-time faculty hired to teach in a clinical setting on a semester basis.Classification DescriptionList the broad major functions of the position.
Provides academic instruction and student academic support for assigned classes. Performs tasks designed to ensure the quality and consistency of academic instruction.
Adjunct faculty must develop instructional methods for their assigned course(s). The instructional methods must pertain to the course(s) learning outcomes and course catalog description.Minimum Qualifications
Associate’s degree in dental hygiene and a Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene or related field.
PA dental hygiene/dental licensure.
PA local anesthesia certificate.
2 years of experience in a clinical setting.Qualifications: Preferred Experience
One year of teaching experience in a clinical/didactic setting.
Public Health Dental Hygiene Practitioner certificate.Additional Knowledge and SkillsPhysical RequirementsLicensing Requirements
PA Act 15 Clearances
As a requirement for this position, you are expected to provide current copies of the following: Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check prior to your first day of employment. These must have been obtained within the last 60 months and for the purpose of employment (not volunteer). You may submit current copies of your clearances to the Office of Human Resources at the time an offer of employment is made.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this opportunity?
- No Response
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Gettysburg Times
- Hanover Evening News
- Lancaster News
- Lebanon News
- Patriot News
- Friend/Family Member
- Other Publication (please specify name below)
- Referral (please specify name below)
- Other (please specify below)
- Online Site
- If you selected Other Publication, Referral or Other above, please specify here.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have an Associate's degree in dental hygiene?
- * Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene or a related field?
- * Do you hold a current PA dental hygiene/dental licensure?
- * Do you have a current PA local anesthesia certificate?
- * Do you have at least two years of clinical work experience?
- * Do you have at least one year of teaching experience in a clinical/didactic setting?
- * Do you have a current Public Health Dental Hygiene Practitioner certificate?
- Cover Letter
- Any Other Relevant Document
- Graduate Transcript