Emergency Medical Science Lab Clinician - Lawrence College and Career Center
Emergency Medical Science Lab Clinician - Lawrence College and Career CenterTracking Code190557 Job Description
Lab Clinicians are responsible for assisting with the instructional needs of Emergency Medical Technician, Emergency Medical Responder and CPR (BLS) course laboratory sessions.Required Skills
- Kansas EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic License - Candidate must attach PDF of current EMS License when applying for consideration
- Minimum of 1 year FT EMS experience or equivalent PT (2100 hours)
- Working knowledge of EMS equipment
- Current or recent experience in transporting EMS work (emergency ambulance operations and related patient-care experience)
- Kansas Paramedic licensure
- AHA CPR, PALS, ACLS or PHTLS Instructor - Current certification - Attach PDF of any current instructor cards
- Kansas Instructor Coordinator (I/C) certification - Attached PDF of card if currently certified
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.Job Location Lawrence, Kansas, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time