Federal Work Study - Student Finance
Job location: Pasadena, CA
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-05-28
*****This position is only for Federal Work Study eligible students at Pacific Oaks College*****
Federal Work Study - Pasadena Campus
We are looking for a Student Worker for our Student Finance Department!
Student Finance is seeking a bright, energetic, and responsible individual to assist with the daily processes of the Student Finance Coordinator. Office work/clerical experience preferred, but not required.
This position is located in Pasadena and reports directly to Bernice Orozco, Student Finance Coordinator. This position will, on occasion, assist in the Finance Department, and Human Resources Department.
- Provide general office assistance (email, phone correspondence, data entry).
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Manage outgoing/Incoming phone calls.
- Manage scanning and linking documents into integrated scanning database.
- Participate and support student events that require Student Finance support
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and provide quality customer service.
- Strong organization skills.
- Time management skills.
WORK HOURS: Flexible work schedule – will work around your class schedule.
Pacific Oaks offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of diversity and social justice. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical, vision, and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, 403b with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition discount, and other perks.
Pacific Oaks is an affiliate of TCS Education System. To apply for this position or others, visit our Careers’ Page at: www.pacificoaks.edu
Pacific Oaks participates in E-Verify and verifies identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Pacific Oaks offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.