Admissions Coordinator II
DescriptionThe Office of Graduate Admissions (under the soon to be established Graduate School) is looking to recruit an organized, detail-oriented, and tech-savy Admissions Coordinator II to serve as a member of the graduate admissions international team. This position is primarily responsible for credential evaluation but may also play a role in recruitment and yield activities for prospective graduate students. The Office of Graduate Admissions serves approximately 10,000 applicants annually.
Examples of duties include:
- Perform in-house credential evaluations for degree equivalency.
- Assist with info sessions for prospective international graduate students as well as provide resources, materials, data, and/or workshops to help graduate faculty better understand international credentials.
- Will stay abreast of internal, external, and professional best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Using an Application Management System (Slate), collect, package, and electronically disseminate to colleges and departments a sub-set of approximately 10,000 applications annually for admissions decisions.
- Enter and manage admissions data in Slate and the Student Information System (Banner).
- Support yearly updates/configuration of the online application review system (Slate Reader)
- Serve as point of contact for prospective and current applicants inquiring about the application process or status, or program information.
QualificationsBachelor's degree and one year of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business Unit05/23/19, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Provost & VP Academic Affairs
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 05/24/19, 6:42:37 AM