Administrative Coordinator II/UKHC
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job Title Administrative Coordinator II/UKHC Requisition Number RE18520 Working Title Department Name 7H852:NEUROLOGY Work Location Lexington Grade Level 09 Salary Range $40,893-64,896/year Type of Position Staff Position Time Status Full-Time Required Education
BAClick here for more information about equivalencies: http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalencies Required Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Sitting for long periods, occasional lifting of objects up to 50lbsShift
40 hours per week, mostly days, other shifts as assigned.Job Summary
This position will serve as Associate Administrator for Faculty and Budget Affairs.
Duties will include managing all faculty functions from setting up faculty interviews, dossier preparation, faculty onboarding, faculty schedule development, annual evaluations and all other duties required to maintain faculty appointments within the Departments.
Additional duties include assistance with budget development and establishment of provider productivity targets each year. Supervision of Clerical Support staff is also required.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Attention to detail, organization, timelinessDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? Yes Preferred Education/Experience
Previous administrative support experience preferredDeadline to Apply 06/09/2019 University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please indicate your paid employment experience with clinical health administration.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please choose the answer which best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in administrative support to faculty members.
- More than 0, less than 1 year
- More than 1 year, less than 2 years
- More than 2 years, less than 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience with faculty affairs administration, including appointment, promotion, tenure, performance evaluations, and instructor credentialing.
- More than 0, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years, up through 6 years
- More than 6 years
- * Please describe your experience with faculty affairs administration including, appointment, promotion, tenure, performance evaluations, and instructor credentialing.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Describe your experience using SAP. Include the modules (i.e. FI, BW, HR, etc.) you have utilized.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter