IT Student Technician - Institutional Student Worker (Summer 2019)
Position Title:IT Student Technician - Institutional Student Worker (Summer 2019) Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:05/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a student worker on the Dahlonega campus. Front desk duties including ticket entries, customer service, customer computer check-ins, replenishing front desk supplies, limited tier one support. Phone duties including courteous customer phone service, limited tier one phone support, transfers, ticket entries, critical ticket notification to other IT divisions. Computer virus scans utilizing various tools and software installations.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The IT Student Technician will be responsible for:
- Running computer scans, cleanup tools, and software updates as well as installing software and recovering license keys.
- Tier one phone, walk-in, and field support.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Customer service support
- Ticket entry
- Rudimentary computer knowledge
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.