NCSU Student Worker- Receptionist - University Temporary Services
Position DetailsPosition Information Vacancy Type Temporary Is Internal Transfer Only No Working Title NCSU Student Worker- Receptionist - University Temporary Services Salary Range Anticipated Hiring Range $15/hour Position Number 48CS54 Work Schedule 3 days a week, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10a-2p Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Department 480501 - HR University Temporary Services Department Job City & State Raleigh, NC Essential Job Duties
Start date will be July 22ndOther Work/Responsibilities Minimum Experience/Education Departmental Required Skills
Proficient with MS office
Familiar with Google calendar and Google Docs
N/ARequired License or Certification
N/ASpecial Instructions Job Open Date 05/22/2019 Must Be Open Until
Positions will be posted until 5:00 PM ET on this date. Positions remaining posted after this date are still accepting applications but may close at any time. 05/29/2019 Is this position partially or fully funded on ARRA stimulus monies? No Proposed Hire Date AA/EOE
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or [email protected] Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. If highest degree is from an institution outside of the U.S., final candidates are required to have their degree equivalency verified at www.wes.org or equivalent service. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have NC State University administrative support experience?
- * If yes, please elaborate to include duties and any systems you worked with.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have experience with Peoplesoft?
- * How did you learn of this opportunity?
- NCSU Website
- NCSU Executive Search Services
- Other Online Job Board
- Carolina Job Finder / Employment Guide
- Job / Career Fair
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Professional Journal
- Print Advertisement (Newspaper / Periodical)
- Professional Organization
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- Direct Contact from NCSU HR Representative / Recruiter
- NCSU Employee Referral
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Other)
- * If you learned about this vacancy from "other source" or "other website", please provide the source.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Did you hear about University Temporary Services on a radio ad?
- Contact Information for References