Lead Human Resources Systems Analyst
Job Description Summary
The Lead HRIS Analyst position is responsible for providing high level technical leadership for our primary HRIS, Workday HCM and require a deep and in-depth knowledge on various Workday areas including Business Processes, Security Roles, HCM, and other areas. This position in conjunction with the Executive Director, Human Resources will lead and manage Workday related projects including implementing upgrades, integrations with other third-party software systems, and other future features. In addition, this person will act as the technical lead for the HR Ops group and help resolve complex issues. Finally, this position will participate in various interdepartmental Workday related projects and committees and will continuously keep abreast of all Workday features.
- Serve as technical lead on Workday HCM on both day-to-day operations including Data Management, Analytics, Recruiting, etc. and annual events such as Open Enrollment and Salary Planning
- Continuously identify issues, areas requiring change and opportunities for improvement
- Lead all upgrades by researching and understanding the upcoming changes, driving testing plans, working with key constituents in functional areas, and other associated tasks
- Participate on cross-functional, Workday project teams representing HCM
- Interface with IT, technical consultants and functional areas on Workday matters
- Understand benefits integrations and can trouble shoot and identify issues
- Provide direction to DMAS (Data Management & Application Services)
- Develop and help drive Workday road map to implement various Workday modules including Manager Dashboard, Self-service
- Lead change management for the roll-out of new features and functionality
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 - 10 years of relevant work experience with relational database driven HR systems, including 4-6 years of experience with Workday
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Clear communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence
- Typical office work environment with extensive sitting and computer work
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.