DescriptionDisability Services is seeking an Hourly Professional on a part-time basis who will assist with general office duties, provide reception in person, and on the phone in a friendly manner. The scope of responsibility will include these specific duties but is not limited to the following,
- Know general Disability Services policies and procedures to convey as needed
- Schedule appointments for campus coordinator
- Input data in SAM as needed.
- Schedule and proctor tests for students. Schedule tests with students and communicate with faculty for clarity. Proctor tests providing supervision of student and monitoring allowed time. Provide scribing and reading access. Deliver tests as requested by faculty.
- Provide note taking for lectures. Read texts and instructions as needed to student. Participate in staf development and departmental meetings as request or needed. Attend two departmental meetings annually. Attend at least one staff development workshop, seminar annually.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
QualificationsA combination of education and experience in the related field.
College/Business Unit05/26/19, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Dean of Students
Location: Dunwoody Campus
Job Posting: 05/31/19, 7:23:21 AM