Mental Health Clinician (Counseling Center)
DescriptionJob Purpose: Provide direct counseling service to Counseling Center clients, as well as consultation and outreach to campus community. Provide crisis intervention and after-hours on-call emergency consultation.Major Responsibilities:
- Provide initial screenings/intakes/assessment; provide individual, group and couples counseling.
- Maintain thorough clinical documentation, including assessments, notes and evaluations.
- Provide crisis intervention and after-hours emergency on-call coverage.
- Provide outreach and consultation to students and campus groups.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Master's degree in Professional Counseling or Social Work or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Two to three years job related experience
- Certifications: Licensed in Georgia as a Professional Counselor or Clinical Social Worker
- Skills: This job requires knowledge of computer-based productivity systems; professional, national and state ethical guidelines; mental health issues in higher educations; working with diverse populations and concerns; and successful collaboration with others.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Job: Student Services
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Student Life
Job Posting: Jul 25, 2019, 4:29:49 PM