Stocker Clerk -Print Center
Stocker Clerk -Print Center
Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dickinson College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for this position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.Posting Details Position Information Posting NumberS00853Position TitleStocker Clerk -Print CenterWorking TitleStocker ClerkPosition NumberPay Grade/Category0Position TypeNon-exempt Division and Department Information DivisionPresident's OfficeDepartmentPrint Center Posting Information Job Summary/Basic Function
The Dickinson Print Center is seeking a reliable, self-motivated stock clerk to join our team. In this position, you will ensure all inventory is received, organized, and placed in appropriate locations. You will unload and unpack cases of paper stock and print related supplies. Storage bays and shelves will be stocked with the received inventory. The ideal candidate will be energetic and hardworking.Essential Functions:
- Verify skid shipment and quantity of paper cases received.
- Unload paper cases.
- Stock paper cases in designated labeled shelves.
- Organize and maintain a neat and orderly stock area.
- Replenish production area shelf inventories.
- Operate hand jack or forklift to move or place pallets of stock.
- Inventory stock for reordering.
- Prepare paper cases for customer delivery.
- Prepare, skid and wrap recyclables for return to vendor.
- Empty paper recyclables.
Physically capable of routinely lifting to 50 pounds.
Physically able to stand, walk, bend or crouch for extended periods of time.
Ability to complete tasks with little supervision after training period.
Basic computer and word processing skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Ability to work a flexible schedule and varying hours.
A valid driver’s license.
- Physically capable of routinely lifting to 50 pounds.
- Physically able to stand, walk, bend or crouch for extended periods of time.
Ability to work a flexible schedule and varying hours.Number of hours/dayNumber of hours/weekProposed Start Date Posting Detail Information Posting DateOpen Until FilledYesClosing DateApplication Review Begin DateIs this a Temporary Position?NoFull-Time/Part-TimeOtherIf Full-Time, please specifyNot ApplicableIf Part-Time, please specifyNot ApplicableEEO/Diversity Statement
The College is committed to building a representative and diverse faculty, administrative staff, and student body. We encourage applications from all qualified persons.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- CASE (Council for Advancement & Support of Education)
- Consortium for Faculty Diversity
- Employee Referral
- Jobs at Dickinson (http://jobs.dickinson.edu)
- Monster Jobs (monster.com)
- Patriot News
- Referral from Dickinson staff, faculty, friend or family member
- Sentinel Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Yahoo Jobs
- The Guide
- Other Website
- Inside Higher Ed
- Another College website
- Academic Careers