ENROLLMENT ADVISOR SON
Position DetailsPosition Details Job Title ENROLLMENT ADVISOR Position Number 8101669 Job Category University Staff Job Type Full-Time FLSA Status Exempt Campus Maywood-Health Sciences Campus Department Name GRAD & PROF ENROLLMENT MGMT Location Code GRAD & PROF ENROLLMENT MGMT (02013A) Is this split and/or fully grant funded? No Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises prospective students via phone, email, and in-person appointments.
- Engages actively in appropriate organizations for the purpose of recruiting new students.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the Niehoff School of Nursing and the Graduate & Professional Enrollment Management Office for recruitment and admission issues.
- Assists in the development and execution of on-campus events for prospective student including open houses, information sessions and individual advising appointments.
- Facilitates the communication between Graduate Program Directors and applicants to the programs.
- Provides technical support to Program Directors and/or affinity coordinators in the use of the enrollment systems.
- Assists students in their transition to Chicago and Loyola.
- Facilitates the development and maintenance of recruitment communications including prospect-generating and fulfillment materials, web sites, and communication flow.
- Moderates and oversees Nursing social media channels.
- Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and two to three years of related experience. Equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, telephone skills, and the ability to tactfully interact with individuals at various levels throughout the university.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite and MS Access.
- Ability to learn new computer applications, including Slate and PeopleSoft products.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree?
- * Do you possess a master's degree in a related field?
- * Please indicate your years of related experience:
- Less than one year
- One to three years
- Three to five years
- Five to ten years
- More than ten years
- * Why do you want to work for Loyola University Chicago?
(Open Ended Question)
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application