Adjunct Faculty Pool
- Tusculum University
- Greeneville, TN
- Faculty Jobs
- Health & Medical, Allied Health, Nursing, Science & Technology, Computer Science & Information Technology
- Executive Administration Jobs
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Health & Medical Services, Program Administration, Technology, Analysts & Programming
- Position Type
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Building on a rich Presbyterian heritage and a pioneering spirit, Tusculum University provides an active and experiential education within a caring Christian environment to inspire civic engagement, enrich personal lives, and equip career-ready professionals.
To help augment instructional needs, Tusculum University maintains an Adjunct Faculty Pool comprised of highly qualified and motivated individuals to teach temporary, part-time classes on a course-by-course basis. According to instructional needs, teaching may be on campus and/or online, graduate and/or undergraduate. We are actively seeking adjunct faculty candidates for assignments in:
- College of Business
- College of Civics & Liberal Arts
- College of Education
- College of Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- College of Science, Technology & Mathematics
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Math or Computer Science
- Natural Science
- Doctorate degree preferred or Master’s degree with significant teaching experience within the professional discipline.
- Candidates should be passionate educators who can facilitate the needs of diverse learners.
How does the Adjunct Instructor Pool Work?
- Applicants can forward their vita/resume along with a cover letter indicating the teaching area(s) where they are credentialed. [email protected]
- Academic Deans will review submissions and contact candidates based on interest and need.
- As part of any on-going assessment, candidates may be asked to complete a TU application, provide college transcripts, references, and submit standard releases.
Working at Tusculum University
At Tennessee’s first college, join students from across the country and across the world who’ve come together to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others.
Our unique Civic Arts focus takes the liberal arts a step further in a nationally recognized approach to educating individuals of integrity and ideals.
A wide range of majors – from museum studies to nursing – are combined with service learning and travel opportunities, an Honors Program and a Bonner Leaders Program.
Plus Tusculum offers scores of student-run clubs and projects to prepare you for anything!
If you’re seeking a smaller college away from urban stress and suburban sameness, Tusculum is the right size and in the right place. A small college like ours encourages you to be who you are and to try new things, knowing you’ll never be lost in the crowd.
It’s easy to get involved at Tusculum. Organize campus events, become a resident assistant, direct a play, lead Freshman Orientation, hold an office in the Student Government Association, or join one of the many other clubs on campus.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert