Assistant Director of AOS Recruitment
- Tusculum University
- Greeneville, TN
- Faculty Jobs
- Health & Medical, Allied Health, Nursing, Science & Technology, Life Sciences
- Executive Administration Jobs
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Health & Medical Services, Program Administration, Technology, Analysts & Programming
- Position Type
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Reporting to the Director of AOS Recruitment, this position is responsible for developing recruitment strategies for the Adult and Online Studies program and will act as the admissions liaison for students in both the online undergraduate and graduate programs. Some essential functions of the position are:
- Assist incoming AOS students with accurate and consistent information.
- Develop, organize, and implement recruitment strategies that generate prospect and lead pools for assigned territories.
- Set-up and schedule all events for their territory
- Aggressively recruit prospective students from interest through enrollment.
- Maintain contact with prospective students and applicants through email, phone, mail, personal or social networking, etc. to encourage completion of the application file and enrollment.
- Build and nurture community partnerships.
Some travel (daily and overnight) is required for local and regional recruitment. Occasional night and weekend work is required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
• Prior recruitment and/or marketing experience preferred
• A valid driver’s license is required
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected] Attention: Director AOS Recruitment
Working at Tusculum University
At Tennessee’s first college, join students from across the country and across the world who’ve come together to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others.
Our unique Civic Arts focus takes the liberal arts a step further in a nationally recognized approach to educating individuals of integrity and ideals.
A wide range of majors – from museum studies to nursing – are combined with service learning and travel opportunities, an Honors Program and a Bonner Leaders Program.
Plus Tusculum offers scores of student-run clubs and projects to prepare you for anything!
If you’re seeking a smaller college away from urban stress and suburban sameness, Tusculum is the right size and in the right place. A small college like ours encourages you to be who you are and to try new things, knowing you’ll never be lost in the crowd.
It’s easy to get involved at Tusculum. Organize campus events, become a resident assistant, direct a play, lead Freshman Orientation, hold an office in the Student Government Association, or join one of the many other clubs on campus.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert