- Tusculum University
- Greeneville, TN
- Faculty Jobs
- Health & Medical, Allied Health, Nursing, Science & Technology, Life Sciences
- Executive Administration Jobs
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Health & Medical Services, Program Administration, Technology, Analysts & Programming
- Position Type
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Tusculum University is seeking qualified applicants for a Communications Manager. This position reports to the Director of Admissions Operations and is responsible for communication flow, both established and targeted communications to potential Tusculum University students. This includes managing the communications portion in the current CRM (customer relations manager), as communication types include but not limited to bulk mailing such as post cards, packets, and letters, as well as daily mail and bulk text. Ensure all communications are processed in a consistent and timely fashion using a variety of communication workflows for prospects, inquiries, applicants and accepted students. Submit check request and invoices as needed.
This position will remain open until filled.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in college recruitment, student counseling, communications, education, business or public relations sales, marketing, or other related field from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum of two years’ experience preferably in university admissions, records, and enrollment management or student recruitment
- Experience with software utilizing bulk emails and text, preferably Slate
- Strong computing skills and experience utilizing computing applications and various systems and programs for reports (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, CRM/SIS and report writing tool, Google Apps, Spreadsheets, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Only online applications will be accepted. Send a cover letter, CV, copies of transcripts, the names & contact information of 3-5 references, and Tusculum University application (This form can be located at the top of the web page https://www3.tusculum.edu/hr/employment-opportunities) electronically to [email protected] Attn: Communication Manager
Working at Tusculum University
At Tennessee’s first college, join students from across the country and across the world who’ve come together to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others.
Our unique Civic Arts focus takes the liberal arts a step further in a nationally recognized approach to educating individuals of integrity and ideals.
A wide range of majors – from museum studies to nursing – are combined with service learning and travel opportunities, an Honors Program and a Bonner Leaders Program.
Plus Tusculum offers scores of student-run clubs and projects to prepare you for anything!
If you’re seeking a smaller college away from urban stress and suburban sameness, Tusculum is the right size and in the right place. A small college like ours encourages you to be who you are and to try new things, knowing you’ll never be lost in the crowd.
It’s easy to get involved at Tusculum. Organize campus events, become a resident assistant, direct a play, lead Freshman Orientation, hold an office in the Student Government Association, or join one of the many other clubs on campus.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert