Assistant Vice President of Admissions
Tusculum University is excited to welcome applicants for the Assistant Vice President of Admissions position. The AVP admissions, reporting to the Vice-President for Enrollment and Financial Aid provides leadership and supervision to the Office of Admissions. This administrator participates in the day-to-day management of engagement with prospective students through monitoring of time inquiry fulfillment, customer service and organization of daily office responsibilities. Sets goals, expectations, priorities and measures of success; prioritizes and distributes work assignments; provides training opportunities; tracks accountability for goals and outreach efforts. Forecasts and monitors budgetary expenditures. Plans and implements recruitment activities and events for assigned territory, diverse student population, including programs and travel activities.
The mission of Tusculum University is to provide an active and experiential education within a caring Christian environment to inspire civic engagement, enrich personal lives, and equip career-ready professionals.
We invite you to explore and learn more about Tusculum University’s rich history!
- Masters Degree in College Recruitment, Student counseling, Communications, Education, Business or Public Relations, Sales, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Prior recruitment experience at a four-year institution.
- Ability to develop and implement recruitment plans and strategic communications for multiple student populations.
- Knowledge of financial aid packaging.
- Knowledge of campus visit process.
How to Apply:
Only online applications will be accepted. Send a cover letter, CV, copies of transcripts, the names and contact information for 3 – 5 professional references, and a Tusculum University application (accessible at the top of the web page https://www3.tusculum.edu/hr/employmet-opportunities) electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: AVP Admissions