Sociology Adjunct (24813)
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location Mount St. Joseph University - Cincinnati, OHPosition Type Part TimeEducation Level Graduate DegreeJob Category EducationDescription
Mount St. Joseph University is seeking an adjunct professor in sociology for Fall 2019 to teach two introduction to sociology courses which are scheduled for the fall 2019 semester. The courses are held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:50 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Please upload an e-note, resume or curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and successful completion of a background check will be required prior to the date of hire.Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy. Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer