Administrative Assistant, Temporary
Title:Administrative Assistant, Temporary Job Category:Staff Description:
- Scans records using appropriate equipment;
- Rehouse records;
- Create metadata and upload records;
- Digitally enhance records;
- Perform quality control;
- Perform data entry;
- Perform administrative support activities related to reformatting projects;
- Support conservation activities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High School diploma and at least one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of historical research methods.
- Knowledge of the history of the United States and Georgia.
- Knowledge of image editing software programs.
- Skill in interpersonal communications with colleagues.
- Skill in decision-making and problem solving.
- Skill in project planning, implementation, and management.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in interpersonal communications with general public.
- Ability to operate a variety of software programs.