Dining Services Assistant Lead
Dining Services Assistant LeadTracking Code190536 Job Description
Training staff to serve, buss and represent dining services for events ranging from receptions, served dinners and buffets. Catering Lead must be familiar with JCCC catering policies and procedures. Flexible hours, nights & weekends.Required Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate appropriate safe and healthy food handling procedures
- Must be able to push a cart with up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to verbally communicate with coworkers
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Able to work together as a team
- Great customer service interaction
- Responsible, outgoing, positive and hardworking
- Willing to learn and work as a team member
- Two years or more in Catering or Food Service
- Food, Beverage and Customer Service experience, preferred
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.Job Location Overland Park, Kansas, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time