Adjunct, Criminal Justice
Job DetailsLevel UndisclosedJob Location Wheeling Jesuit University - Wheeling, WVPosition Type Part TimeEducation Level Graduate DegreeSalary Range UndisclosedTravel Percentage UndisclosedJob Shift UndisclosedJob Category UndisclosedDescription
SUMMARY Adjunct faculty to teach part-time in the undergraduate Criminal Justice program.
- Master’s degree in Criminal Justice(or progress toward a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice).
- Prior experience as an instructor in secondary or higher education preferred.
III. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Serve as a mentor to students
- Teach courses within the Criminal Justice department
- Perform other assigned and related tasks as directed by the Program Chair/Dean
All applicants must provide the following:
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- A listing of prior courses taught, the dates when the courses were taught, and the locations where they were taught
- A copy of transcripts from all schools awarding degrees to the applicant (official copies preferred)
- A list of references to include three (3) personal references and contacts at prior places of employment listed on the c.v.