Senior Program Coordinator
Senior Program CoordinatorNewcomb College Institute
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Reporting to the Executive Director of the Newcomb College Institute, the Senior Program Coordinator to the Executive Director provides advanced level administrative and project assistance in support of the success of the Executive Director and the mission of the Newcomb College Institute. Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing the Executive Directors calendar and correspondence, assisting with teaching materials, course preparation and logistics, providing administrative support to the Directors Advisory Council, assisting with development activities, supporting the NCI leadership team, and some event planning for Newcomb College Institute events. The Senior Program Coordinator to the Executive Director also takes on special projects as directed.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Three years of administrative experience
- Three to five years of executive administrative support experience.
- Familiarity with Tulane University systems, such as Kronos, Advance, and HCM.
- Knowledge of women's studies and women in higher education.