DescriptionThe Program Manager reports to the Director of Policy and Accreditation and works collaboratively with her/him supporting the Associate Provost for Institutional Effectiveness in responsibilities for university accreditation including SACSCOC accreditation tracking and university policies including the Policy Library. S/he will manage the business systems that support SACSCOC accreditation and university policy in the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE). These systems include Xitracs, TaskStream for accreditation and administrative assessment, Navex for Policy, internal tracking for state authorization, substantive change.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Administrative Assessment: 35%
- Manage the annual administrative assessment reporting process
- Provide training in the data collection system and support for reporters across campus
- Prepare administrative assessment reports as requested
- Serve as liaison to the Administrative Review Group (ARG)
- Track new program proposals for the University – maintain database, prepare notifications for the BOR and update tracking sheet with final approvals.
- Member of OIE team assisting with researching, writing, and editing university SACSCOC accreditation documents
- Review and track SACSCOC accreditation documents in the data collection system
- Prepare internal and external SACSCOC-related reports including but not limited to substantive change, annual reports, and policy updates
- Attend accreditation and policy conferences and workshops; remain current and knowledgeable on accreditation and policy trends
- Lead organizational support of the university Policy Library; manage documentation via the data collection system
- Manage the policy review calendar and notification system
- Conduct training and coaching in the Policy Library data collection system
- Monitor University senate meetings for policy changes
- Assist with PAG meetings – minutes and attendance
QualificationsMaster's degree and five years of related experience including at least two years of supervisory experience.
College/Business Unit05/17/19, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Provost & VP Academic Affairs
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 05/13/19, 11:00:00 PM