Assistant/Associate/ Full Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology (all ranks, all tracks) - Genera...
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 21245
Apply using the online application. Be prepared to upload Resume/CV and Reference List
Involved in specialty specific clinical care (Otolaryngology)
- Participate regularly in resident/Medical education
- Provide ongoing scholarly contribution’s including
- Innovative patient management approaches
- Peer reviewed manuscripts
Seeks clinicians, teachers, and researchers who are personable, energetic and innovative to join a rapidly growing and collaborative group of physicians. There are Faculty opportunities at all academic ranks (Assistant/Associate Professor or Professor) available:
- General Otolaryngology with an interest/experience or fellowship training in Laryngology
- General Otolaryngology with an interest/experience or fellowship training in Pediatric Otolaryngology
- General Otolaryngology
Title, track, and salary are commensurate with experience.
- Competitive production incentive
- Established basic and translational research program focusing on voiceand swallow disorders
- New outpatient clinic with state-of-the-art equipment and ancillary services
- Well established and expanding hospital system
- Live and work in Columbia, ranked by Money magazine and Outsidemagazine as one of the best cities in the U.S.
Qualifications: Board Certified or Board Eligible
For additional information about the position, please contact:
Robert P. Zitsch III, M.D.
William E. Davis Professor and Chair
Department of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery
University of Missouri—School of Medicine
One Hospital Dr MA314 DC027.00
Columbia, MO 65212
This position is eligible for University benefits. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, and educational fee discounts. For additional information on University benefits, please visit the Faculty & Staff Benefits website at http://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/benefits
The University of Missouri is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff and students. We seek individuals who are committed to this goal and our core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Missouri is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. For more information, call the Associate Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action officer at 573-882-4256.
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Disability Inclusion and ADA Compliance Manager at 573-884-7278.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links: