Position DetailsPosition Information Campus Location: Savannah Position Type: Full Time Position Title Media Designer Assigned Area(s) of Responsibility: Category: Staff Work Year: Year Round Posting Text
Design and develop the future of SCAD eLearning. The media designer conceptualizes, develops, prototypes and launches digital learning experiences using interactive tools, graphics, video and other progressive media. Coding from scratch and developing digital learning experiences are opportunities the media designer is presented with through our open learning management system’s development environment. Working closely with the content team, user experience designers, and subject matter experts, the media designer brings SCAD eLearning courses to life online.
• B.A. or B.F.A degree required.
• Broad knowledge of web-based eLearning and other new-media applications.
• Strong competency with web authoring languages HTML, CSS, Java Script.
• Strong competency with Photoshop, Illustrator After Effects, Premiere, and Dreamweaver.
• Ability to manage projects to successful completion, on time and on budget.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and to effectively interface with a variety of academic constituencies.
• Strong conceptual design and communication skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Special instructions to applicants: Applicant Documents Required Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).