2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Business and Finance Office Assistants
2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Business and Finance Office Assistants Position DetailsPosition Information Advertising Department PEDIATRICS - ADMIN Academic Term/Year Summer - 2019 Position Title 2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Business and Finance Office Assistants Posting Number 01765 Position Number 01765 Student Job Category Student - Federal Work Study On-Campus Number of Vacancies 2 Job Description
ECU Department of Pediatrics Business and Finance office is currently seeking a Federal Work Study student to assist with general office duties,sorting materials for US mail and campus mail, filing, photocopying data entry, and organizing.Preferred (Majors, Experience, GPA, etc.)
- Previous office experience is preferred
- Experience in Excel and Word is required
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented, attentive, dependable and possess critical thinking skills
- Applicants must either be enrolled for Summer 2019 classes or at a minimum be enrolled for Fall 2019 classes by the time the position begins.
Please upload your Resume, List of References, and Federal Work Study Authorization Form online.
To be eligible for FEDERAL WORK STUDY positions, student MUST BE QUALIFIED and RECEIVE a FEDERAL WORK STUDY AWARD from the ECU financial Aid Office (Old Cafeteria Complex, 252-382-6610.)Quick Link for Direct Access http://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/28853 Open Date 05/10/2019 Close Date 07/15/2019 Open Until Filled No Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- List of References
- Federal Work Study Hiring Authorization